– Attorney Profile –
Eric P. Boles, Esquire – Experienced Florida Attorney and trusted legal advisor
Mr. Eric Boles is a trusted legal advisor to individuals on family, immigration and estate planning issues. He is also adept at post judgment modification actions, contempt actions, and other aspects of marital and Family Law.
Mr. Boles was born and raised in Kentucky; he enlisted in the US Army and served in the 82nd Airborne Division after graduating high school. His military career ended after several years as the result of an unfortunate parachute accident. While in the military, Mr. Boles became interested in technology, which he pursued for years after his service. He designed, installed and repaired computer networks for various businesses, schools, and hospitals throughout Kentucky. Always advancing his education, he held more than 125 technical certifications for various system platforms from such vendors as IBM, HP, Epson, Lexmark, Dell, and Compaq.
Challenge oriented, Mr. Boles changed course to pursue a life-long dream of practicing law. He excelled in law school, and, after graduating, returned to Florida, where he had lived during the previous seven years. He passed the bar examination and became the General Counsel and Chief Operations Officer for a military contracting company. As the General Counsel, he ensured the company’s compliance with various requirements ranging from contractual obligations to human resource and labor laws.
To become more involved with the law and to interact with more people, Mr. Boles decided to start his own private practice. He opened Eric Boles Law Firm, in Tampa Florida. He envisioned something more than the typical law practice. He intended to put his clients first, to provide them with the help that they needed, and to let them know that they will be well served. He continues to meet these goals every day with every client.
Mr. Boles brings a keen legal mind to representing his clients, along with many years of life experience that cannot be taught in a classroom or learned on the Internet. His clients appreciate his compassion and his ability to relate to their legal issues.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor
- American International University, B.A. Summa Cum Laude, Management and Information Systems
- The Florida Bar, Member
- The Florida Bar – Family Law Section, Member
- The Florida Bar – Elder Law Section, Member
- The Florida Bar – Young Lawyers Division Section, Member
- American Bar Association (ABA), Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (HSBA), Member
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, Member
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Member
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Member
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Mediator
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
Civic & Community Involvement
- Bay Area Legal Services – Volunteer, 2010 – Present
- Bay Area Volunteer Legal Program – Volunteer, 2014 – Present
- Bay Area Family Matters Project – Volunteer, 2014 – Present
- Guardian Ad Litem – Volunteer, 2010 – Present
- Attorney Ad Litem – Volunteer, 2013 – Present
- Metropolitan Ministries – Volunteer, 2010 – Present